[extropy-chat] "Hyperdrive Engine Could Let Us Reach Mars in 3Hours"

Ben Goertzel ben at goertzel.org
Mon Sep 25 02:39:38 UTC 2006

Spike,

The paper whose link I forwarded, submitted to Physica C, would appear
to contradict this saying of Einstein's via empirical results.

General Relativity is a beautiful theory so far as it goes, but it is
not so outrageous to think that the unification of GR with quantum
electrodynamics may lead to some odd phenomena....  Recall that
Einstein failed to perform this unification, indicating that his
physical intuition, while outstanding, was not flawless.

ben