[extropy-chat] "Hyperdrive Engine Could Let Us Reach Mars in 3Hours"

Russell Rukin russell.rukin at lineone.net
Mon Sep 25 08:46:16 UTC 2006

This has a diagram at least http://www.keelynet.com/gravity/fingrav.htm

I'm intrigued as it shares the same characteristics with Telsa's
/1930's/ Electric Automobile http://waterpoweredcar.com/teslascar.html
and some other so called "free" energy systems
http://peswiki.com/index.php/Congress:Top_100_Technologies_--_RD. The
points that come up with these systems seems to be 1. Very high voltage
2. Magnetism 3. Resonance or high frequency pulsing. All
inventors/experimenters including Tesla seem to suggest they are tapping
energy from the air (vacuum energy, zero point, dark energy etc).

I'd like to see some solid scientific investigation into "any" of these
theories.

Russell R