[extropy-chat] where to go with supplementation in a

Morris Johnson mfj.eav at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 00:26:43 UTC 2006

I also consume the above but I  add about 10-50 grams of hemp bud per day
consumed as a piece of cake.
I add 250 g hemp  9X12 pan and have between 1/20 and 1/4 a flat per day.
The oilseed is 50% and the terpene/cannabinoid bract/leaf is 50%.
CBD is a systemic antioxidant worth adding and almost pathologically avoided
by people who ought to know better.... nutraceutical product developers,
Natural Health Product manufacturers, and drug and pharma guys.... A Pity
isn't it?

Well, I gues the main problem is that you can't grow hemp in USA and only as
a farmer
can you find the raw material as I do.

I'm currently baking and freezing  my 2006-07 supply to tide me over till
next harvest.

However, there is no academic or commercial clammer to change this situation
to my knowledge.