[extropy-chat] (no subject)

Samantha Atkins sjatkins at mac.com
Thu Sep 28 17:21:22 UTC 2006

matus at matus1976.com wrote:
> "Absolute statements are stupid. "
>
> Of course that is an absolute statement, so is it stupid as well?

As many of you know I am no stranger to religion and religious
sentiments.  I fully understand its attraction and power.  Because I
understand and have "been there" I consider religion the most dangerous
meme complex on the planet.  I thus believe that opposing it and
denouncing it is extremely important to the health and wellbeing of
humanity.

- samantha