[extropy-chat] (no subject)

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 29 07:44:13 UTC 2006

--- Olga Bourlin <fauxever at sprynet.com> wrote:

> [...]

Indeed, especially for a Zen Buddhist Ascensionist. :)

> And, yes ... what is it good for? Absolutely
> nothing! :)

That, like the physics of all else, depends on your
point of view. To quote Seneca the Younger, "Religion
is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise
as false, and by rulers as useful." Christianity
proved useful to both Constantine and Bush.

Stuart LaForge
alt email: stuart"AT"ucla.edu

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us
with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."

-Galileo Galilei