[extropy-chat] Role of Observer is not Relevant

A B austriaaugust at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 2 21:51:33 UTC 2007

This should read/I'll add a little more:

Isn't it already mathematically established that any
number (for example: 9) is inherently a calculation*?*

And aren't calculations and computations identical
phenomena?

I haven't read this book yet - only the jacket at B&N,
but apparently the book "Decoding the Universe" argues
that any interactions whatsoever (for example between
particles) are inexorably linked-with/composed-of a
computation, regardless of whether or not that
interaction was observed.

Best Wishes,

Jeffrey Herrlich