[extropy-chat] archives?

MB mbb386 at main.nc.us
Tue Apr 3 18:10:41 UTC 2007

>> This link will not work for me - it is Not Found.
>>
>> Do we still have archives? If so, how can I access them?
>
> I've notified Ken Kittlitz.  He helped set up that archive.  If it's a
> simple problem, he can usually revive it quickly.

Thanks for the replies. My problem was the DNS problem, only I didn't know that when
I wrote the message!

I wrote in a private email to spike, asking if the Singularity had happened without
me - and everything was now gone away!

I sure am glad we're back online! :) Many thanks to those who work to keep things
running. :)

Regards,
MB