[extropy-chat] The great global warming swindle

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Thu Apr 5 17:43:02 UTC 2007

At 12:42 PM 4/5/2007 -0400, Rafal wrote:

>### Interestingly, Al Gore's electricity bill in his lavish mansion is
>about 4000$/month.

In the context of the "climate swindle" allegation, this is about as
relevant as dismissing the claims of an astronomer who reports
evidence that a killer asteroid is heading our way by pointing out
that she holidays each year in the Swiss Alps and wears fuck-me shoes.

It might bear on Gore's recommended methods of remediation, but
that's another point entirely.

Damien Broderick