[extropy-chat] Meta re recurring threads was Personal Identity Bis

Anna Taylor femmechakra at yahoo.ca
Sun Apr 15 03:36:06 UTC 2007

For what it's worth,
I think it's just a difference in interest.
I think the posts regarding the questions between Lee,
Heartland and Stathis are questions of a physiological
Personal Identity Bis. While I understand that on this
list it must have been written a thousand times,
sometimes it is always nice to refresh the memory.

Anna:)