[extropy-chat] Re Hierarchies of principle

Brett Paatsch bpaatsch at bigpond.net.au
Sat Apr 21 05:41:45 UTC 2007

Thomas asks :

But where can I find a representative?  And I agree -- Skip
Gonzales.  In the interest of the past, present and future, let us
impeach Bush and Cheney.

Which country are you in? Which state are you in? Which county?
What newspapers are you aware of? What internet forums?

Who or how many whos are out there claiming to be your
representative relying on your complacency whist you can find
them?

Why can't you even represent yourself?

Let your local, state and federal representatives know that there
are two more homo sapien testicles out there mixed in with their
dull domesticated flock of subservient sheeple.

You may find that they are delighted to hear from you.

If you want someone to proof read a letter or email for you
before you send it then forward it on over.

Brett Paatsch