[extropy-chat] Fw: Re: Impeachment: A duty, not an option

John Grigg desertpaths2003 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 19 09:29:13 UTC 2007

I remember in highschool writing a book review of Lee Iacocca's excellent autobiography.  I did a book report of Chuck Yeager's autobiography back to back with his and I saw quite a bit of similarity between the two great American men.  I'm not going to claim remembering all that much from my highschool years but the pages of both those two books still stick out in my mind.  I just wanted to say thank you to Bret for bringing Iacocca's new book to my attention and I will soon be ordering a copy from Amazon to be passed around to friends once I'm done reading it.  I should not have been so surprised that a very wise and "no nonsense" kind of guy like Lee Iacocca would finally say "enough is enough" and speak out with a new book.  People who would normally not speak up against the president and the "war on terror" will feel much more prone to after they realize even Iacocca has had it with the way things are going.

  Thanks,

  John Grigg

Brett Paatsch <bpaatsch at bigpond.net.au> wrote:
  Bill said I could post this to the list - so okay I will.