[extropy-chat] uh oh, something's right

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Wed Apr 25 05:13:36 UTC 2007

I should have said: those math geeks who do GIMPS and also carelessly flub
their BOTECs by an order of magnitude are rarer than one in a million.
GIMPSers who do not make such careless errors are rarer than one in a
hundred thousand.

Your point is noted however.  Where are the Chinese and Indian hordes?  It
will be a lot more fun to hang out once those two kick in and double or
triple the size of these kinds of groups.