[extropy-chat] Insults in Posts (was Putting God to Rest)

John K Clark jonkc at att.net
Wed Apr 25 16:35:14 UTC 2007

Me:

"Lee Corbin" <lcorbin at rawbw.com>

> Sorry to disappoint.  I'd merely think their statement wrong.

Ok, now we know, you think the idea of NASA faking the moon landing is not
stupid, so could you please give us an example of something you think IS
stupid. Or perhaps stupidity does not exist anywhere in the universe and the
word should be removed from the English language because it will never be
needed.

That seems a bit stupid to me.

  John K Clark