[extropy-chat] How to be copied into the future?

Robert Bradbury robert.bradbury at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 01:29:50 UTC 2007

On 4/25/07, Keith Henson <hkhenson at rogers.com> wrote:

> Where would you say it expired?

Keith, it is so, so, so unwise to ask this question of someone who learned
to program up the street from Eric.  Much worse someone whose knowledge
(from a biological perspective) is on the cutting edge of what it means to
"be alive".  Because I'll take you (or Eugen or Anders) to the wall when it
comes to the question of "I'm not dead yet."

There is a debate which has not yet taken place as to when and precisely one
is truly dead.

The numbers which justify this have not yet been set onto the table.

Robert