[extropy-chat] How to be copied into the future?

Robert Bradbury robert.bradbury at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 02:34:09 UTC 2007

On 4/25/07, Keith Henson <hkhenson at rogers.com> wrote:

> Which Eric?  I must know a dozen of them.

That may be true.  But how many do you know whom have shifted reality?
Being precise I am observing Eric D. in the mid-70's and '80s at MIT.
In the process of defining a new scientific perspective.

Heh heh.  I very much doubt we would disagree then.  Ralph Merkle's take on
> this is essentially the same as mine.

As has been discussed here recently, Ralph's perspective may need
upgrading.  But these are minor points.  Until something comes along which
argues molecular readout and/or reconstruction is impossible we are largely
in agreement and only in disagreement with the sceptics with respect to
timeframes.

Robert