[extropy-chat] Anarchy + Transparent Society + Bushido = Survival

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 10:18:27 UTC 2007

On 4/26/07, Jef Allbright wrote:
<snip>
> My points were more focused on (1) the inherent tendency of this value
> set to select for an elite group, and (2) the issue of social
> stability discussed earlier.
>
> I don't have a sword either, but that's not to say I'm never armed.

I notice:
<http://today.reuters.com/news/articlenews.aspx?type=topNews&storyid=2007-04-26T091853Z_01_L26524424_RTRUKOC_0_US-GRANT-BEANS.xml>
LONDON (Reuters) - Hugh Grant has been arrested and questioned by
police after a photographer accused the actor of attacking him with a
plastic tub of baked beans.

Regretfully, the UK government will probably have to ban the carrying
of plastic tubs of baked beans in public places.
We can't have violent assaults like this going on in our country.

BillK