[extropy-chat] Life and Death is not like 1 and 0 (Identity overInterruption)

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Sat Apr 28 20:02:39 UTC 2007

> bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Lee Corbin
> One of the huge philosophical problems anti-abortionists face also
> stems from  nature seemingly abhoring a discontinutity. As a sperm
> approaches and egg, or as the hours-long process of inception begins,
> there simply cannot be any strict line at which a human life can be said
> to begin. (In the older terminology, there is no precise moment at
> which a soul can be said to enter the body of a fertilized fetus.)
> Lee

Lee, after reading your paragraph above, I realized you are absolutely
right.  I have decided to become a super radical anti-abortionist right to
lifer.  As the sperm approaches the egg, the pair represent a sacred
potential human life.  The same argument still works even before they
actually approach, so I must conclude that it is murderously immoral to not
copulate at every opportunity.

Kewallll.

spike

{8^D