[extropy-chat] fermionic light

Lee Corbin lcorbin at rawbw.com
Mon Apr 30 14:25:52 UTC 2007

Hi Damien,   the link below doesn't work.  Is "The" supposed to be
the last part of it?   Thanks for copying the text---I guess all of it---
from the link.

Also, did you see my post "Will He Who Loves His Atoms Please Stand Up?".
It was directed to you.  No problem if you did, just wanted to make sure
that you knew it was not towards Heartland or John Clark, etc.

Lee