[ExI] Xanadu Revived?!

Chris Hibbert hibbert at mydruthers.com
Sun Aug 5 18:32:15 UTC 2007

When I want to add more light about what went on at Xanadu, or what the
interesting technological details are, I contribute something to
http://www.sunless-sea.net/, a site dedicated to reviving and
understanding the details.  I recently uploaded some info I found in two
afternoons I spent poring over Stanford's collection of Keith Henson's
papers (http://www.sunless-sea.net/wiki2/Main/KeithHensonsPapers).

There are several papers from that archive that I think are worth
digitizing and explaining.
(http://www.sunless-sea.net/wiki2/Main/WorthCopying)  Unfortunately,
this is back burner for me.  I actually have a couple of customers
asking for my attention at the moment, and we're remodeling our house
(see my blog for a few details.)

Chris
--
Currently reading:
    Sunny Auyang, How is Quantum Field Theory Possible?;

Chris Hibbert
hibbert at mydruthers.com
http://mydruthers.com