[ExI] Myth or Factual for Aug 27?

Anna Taylor femmechakra at yahoo.ca
Mon Aug 6 06:23:00 UTC 2007

Hi Amara,

One of my friends mentioned today that on August 27,
2007, Mars will be closest to the Earth than X amount
of years. (I'm not really sure that he knew all the
details about it but I thought that maybe there was
something based on the history).
As I haven't kept up with my sky watching (I'm rather
busy during the summer), I thought that maybe I could
witness something that I haven't seen before. Can you
describe what I should look for, what time this event
should occur if there really is an event?

Any heads up or is this just a bogus claim?
Just curious and hope your not too busy to answer.
Thanks
Anna

      Get a sneak peak at messages with a handy reading pane with All new Yahoo! Mail: http://mrd.mail.yahoo.com/try_beta?.intl=ca