[ExI] Physics and Searching for the Perfect Wave

Michael M. Butler mmbutler at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 18:02:29 UTC 2007

On 8/7/07, scerir <scerir at libero.it> wrote:
> >        And the surfing... surfing really nice waves
> >        is simply the most fun one can have on this planet.
>
> that reminds me of the song
> 'Onda su Onda', by Paolo Conte
> http://www.italianissima.net/testi/ondasu.htm

Umm, I'm not fluent, but isn't that song about the guy falling off a
ship into freezing water and thinking about his shallow girlfriend,
then deciding he doesn't care about how superficial she is, and then
his hallucinating about a beautiful island as he dies of hypothermia?

Memory truly is a funny thing. :)
--
         Michael M. Butler  :  m m b u t l e r  ( a t )  g m a i l . c o m
         "I'm going to get over this some time. Might as well be now."