[ExI] The Improved Man will be a king over you (and give women their dowries as appointed)

Michael M. Butler mmbutler at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 16:58:49 UTC 2007

On 8/16/07, Amara Graps <amara at amara.com> wrote:

> <<among whom I turn to you with somewhat of fear and hunger and loss of
> it; most surely they are alone, they bite the ends of their Sabbath,
> appearing on the day when Allah said: O Musa! surely there will come
> again.>>
> (If you notice your blog hit rate spiking, Anders, it is because
> I submitted this to boingboing. It's too good to let slip by.)

Most surely I am alone, and now I know why--I know *I* bite the ends
of *my* Sabbath. Not at you, Amara, but I do bite them.

(Apologies to Shakespeare) (Kudos to Anders) (But what, no Book of Mormon?)
..
         Michael M. Butler  :  m m b u t l e r  ( a t )  g m a i l . c o m
         "I'm going to get over this some time. Might as well be now."