[ExI] Singularity Fallacies: An essay by Extropia DaSilva

Michael M. Butler mmbutler at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 18:25:59 UTC 2007

> > Indeed,
> > at the end of this essay I argue that a proper understanding of what
> > the Singularity represents does show that its physical existence is an
> > illusion… "

"Its _physical_ existence"?

Beg pardon, but what does this mean? I must have been napping... I was
always under the impression that the (a) Singularity is or would be
_experiential_,
as-percieved-by-someone-from-here&now-trying-to-keep-up.

Someone has been arguing that it's physical? Need we take any such
claim seriously?

         Michael M. Butler  :  m m b u t l e r  ( a t )  g m a i l . c o m
         "I'm going to get over this some time. Might as well be now."