[ExI] 2 Heinz animations

Gina Miller nanogirl at halcyon.com
Tue Aug 28 07:43:55 UTC 2007

Dear Extropes,
Back in June I had heard about the Top This T.V. contest generated by Heinz, and while I wasn't selected as one of the 15 semi finalists I've uploaded my two submissions onto my website so that you can watch them.
-My first animation is called "The Perfect Combination" and is a tale of romance.
-My second animation is called "Attack of the Edible Tomatoes" and is a parody of Attack of the Killer Tomatoes movies. My Mom actually gave me the last idea!

Visit here to watch the movies:
http://www.nanogirl.com/personal/heinz.htm

Read a whole lot more about these animations and/or comment at the blog:
http://maxanimation.blogspot.com/2007/08/two-new-heinz-animations.html

Happy Week!

Gina "Nanogirl" Miller
Nanotechnology Industries
http://www.nanoindustries.com
Personal: http://www.nanogirl.com
Animation Blog: http://maxanimation.blogspot.com/
Craft blog: http://nanogirlblog.blogspot.com/
Foresight Senior Associate http://www.foresight.org
Nanotechnology Advisor Extropy Institute  http://www.extropy.org
Email: nanogirl at halcyon.com
"Nanotechnology: Solutions for the future."