[ExI] Miserabilist

citta437 at aol.com citta437 at aol.com
Sun Dec 9 15:34:28 UTC 2007

The nihilists cling to a relative world of relationships or the
appearances of reality. Both nihilists and eternalists deny the quantum
interactions of energy where energy is neither created nor destroyed.

In a time dominated universe, we cannot see beyond time. Physicists see
theoretical time as the fourth dimension of our unverse. There are
other universes according to Hawkings where time does not exist but we
have no technology to travel inside dark holes where gravity, light and
spacetime disappear.

Julian Barbour a Brithish physicist claimed if we do away time in the
equation, we might be able to find the technology to unite gravity and
quantum physics along the line of the unification theory of everything
{synergy}?

Ancient philosophers see time as a mind construct and said that in
reality nothing is born and hence nothing dies as energy is neither
created nor destroyed.

Terry