[ExI] christmas songs 2

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 11:56:37 UTC 2007

On Dec 12, 2007 11:33 AM, MB wrote:
> It sure sounds harsh, but things one works hard to learn (by intention or accident)
> are often better learned than the stuff served up on a silver platter.
>
> I've certainly seen that with my kids.  :(

Children are a special case, needing protection and tuition.

As for adults who need help, definitely they need to be ruled with a
rod of iron.

Not us successful first worlders, of course. We're free to do as we
like with our riches of education, health, intelligence, civilisation,
money, etc.
Those lackadaisical New Orleaners should be chained into work gangs
and forced to rebuild their city themselves.  That'll larn 'em.

BillK