[ExI] Why I joined the Extropy list discussion.

citta437 at aol.com citta437 at aol.com
Thu Dec 13 13:50:12 UTC 2007

To whom it may concern,

I'm not new to the list. In fact I was part of the list a year ago but
I was not ready then due to my naive attachment to the philosophical
question of "Why is there something rather than nothing?"

Keith asked me to give some background of myself. Let me just say I
retired from a stressful field in the medical industry. Now I got all
the time to concentrate on what I like doing most, to lessen the
entropy in my mind and get on moving towards the goal of extropy.

Lets just say I found out that this is my goal all along.

Wishing to remain incognito,
Terry