[ExI] X-mass songs 2

citta437 at aol.com citta437 at aol.com
Thu Dec 13 17:32:02 UTC 2007

Bilk wrote on12-12-07
"Children are a special case, needing protection and tuition.

As for adults who need help, definitely they need to be ruled with a
rod of iron.

Not us successful first worlders, of course. We're free to do as we
like with our riches of education, health, intelligence, civilisation,
money, etc.
Those lackadaisical New Orleaners should be chained into work gangs
and forced to rebuild their city themselves.  That'll larn 'em."

Hi, Bilk I sensed sarcasm in your above statement. We are like kids
acting like we are superior to those we see as "lackadaisical."  To
cling to rationality as a sign of being an adult is immaturity itself.

Terry