[ExI] Moral Behavior

citta437 at aol.com citta437 at aol.com
Tue Dec 18 23:27:43 UTC 2007

" Moral behavior is the realization that existence is preferable

> > >  According to the individual.
_________________

Moral behavior is a dichotomy. Where in nature does duality exist?
Preferences of existence over non existence are produced by a mind
attached to a brain matter dependent on energy in all it's forms.
Preferences/desires are movements of the mind which in turn depends on
the brain matter as energy. Thoughts of existence are thoughts. There
are many thoughts coming and going living in temporary existence. We
are all thoughts/energy whether we like it or not.

Hence, to exist or not to exist as energy is a question arising out of
chaos/mental distress. To chose what is right or wrong is already a
mistake.

Terry