[ExI] Rationality and Irrationality

Josh Cowan jcowan5 at sympatico.ca
Wed Dec 19 00:34:33 UTC 2007

Hi Kevin,

   I can't find the study I paraphrased (different job and it wasn't on
the two back up CD's I thought would have it) but there are plenty of
other studies out there. You might start with:

http://www.accessmylibrary.com/coms2/summary_0286-6607090_ITM

The above study is far from perfect and is adolescent focussed but does
show the effect I referenced.

Cheers,

Josh