[ExI] Rationality and Irrationality

ben benboc at lineone.net
Thu Dec 20 22:12:39 UTC 2007

"spike" <spike66 at att.net> wrote (among other things):

"Simultaneous warming on Earth and Mars suggests that our planet's recent
climate changes have a natural-and not a human-induced-cause, according to
one scientist's controversial theory."

What rubbish!

Everyone knows that the disappearing martian icecaps are the fault of
greedy capitalists here on earth.

Them, and the pesky third-worlders, with their impertinent ideas of
getting an economy.

We should all feel guilty about the martian icecaps and do penance by
watching Al Gore's film*. And sorting our rubbish into three kinds of
plastic, recyclable paper, non-recyclable paper, steel cans and
aluminium cans. (ready to be picked up by three different diesel-powered
vehicles, that take it all to the same landfill site).

ben zed

* 'An Unconvincing Lie', showing at a flood plain near you.