[ExI] LA Times: Rehabbing militants in Saudi Arabia

Dagon Gmail dagonweb at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 20:34:31 UTC 2007

> If we could "rehab" the extremist in only six weeks, we could for sure
> "rehab" many more people like psychiatric cases and drug addicts in a
> similar time frame. And the money saving would be considerable.

Good idea.  The psychiatric case can be treated with cold/hot water
exposure,
or prolonged confinement in a cell with loud sounds.

After that we may move on to sexual deviants, such as homosexuals. We
can work our way up to people with broken limbs; a good thrashing will save
society billions in lost work days. We need to act, dammit, before
civilization
itself collapses under the burden of waistrels.