[ExI] LA Times: Rehabbing militants in Saudi Arabia (Meta)

Amara Graps amara at amara.com
Sun Dec 30 06:36:54 UTC 2007

>or Luxembourg or one of those others that no one has ever heard of, I
>would be squirmy.  As a co-moderator I would feel the need to urge
>people to lay off of PNG and Luxembourg.  Is Luxembourg really a
>country, or did someone slip it in there to see if we were paying
>attention?*

Mamma mia! Spike, please don't sound dumb.

Can I give you a glimpse?
http://www.flickr.com/photos/spaceviolins/sets/72157601827435015/

Are you aware that Luxembourg is one of the three major seats of the
European Parliament?

>* Luxembourgers: kidding bygones, I Googled, there really is a Luxembourg.

with a history and culture and language (Luxembourgish)

Amara

--

Amara Graps, PhD      www.amara.com
Research Scientist, Southwest Research Institute (SwRI), Boulder, Colorado