[extropy-chat] Elvis Sightings

Eugen Leitl eugen at leitl.org
Thu Feb 1 19:40:06 UTC 2007

On Thu, Feb 01, 2007 at 02:26:26PM -0500, Ben Goertzel wrote:

> I welcome arguments on the reality of cold fusion with anyone who is
> familiar with the relevant scientific literature.

You got me sufficiently interested to try the book (unfortunately,
it's ridiculously expensive on amazon.de). I don't expect to learn
anything about the reality of the phenomenon (I concur with John
that it's >99% likely it's sloppy experimentation), but I expect
to be entertained by the social aspect of it, aka the cold fusion
craze (hey, I was a brief believer, myself).