[extropy-chat] Elvis Sightings

John K Clark jonkc at att.net
Fri Feb 2 17:51:05 UTC 2007

"Ben Goertzel" <ben at goertzel.org>

> It could also be the case that the Moon landing was falsified, and
> humans never really went  to the moon.

I believe people went to the moon for the same reason I believe most of what
I read in Science and Nature, people I know and respect vouch for it. I've
never heard of any of these cold fusion people, and none in the scientific
community that I admire seems to have heard of them either, much less
respect them. As I said before I have no reason to thing Mr. Beaudette isn't
just a man with a typewriter.

  John K Clark