[extropy-chat] random links

scerir scerir at libero.it
Fri Feb 2 18:00:51 UTC 2007

> So prime numbers peep in both for fundamental reasons
> and for 'technological' reasons. (But at least the latter
> is difficult stuff for me).
> s.

There is another connection between QT and prime
numbers, that seems even more interesting.
http://www.maths.bris.ac.uk/research/highlights/random-m/
s.

" My approach to understanding the full implications
of Gödel's work is mathematically analogous to the ideas
of thermodynamics and Boltzmann and statistical mechanics.
You might say, not completely seriously, that what I'm
proposing is 'thermodynamical epistemology' !"
- G. Chaitin