[extropy-chat] Keith [Henson] Taken into Custody

Amara Graps amara at amara.com
Sat Feb 3 16:54:15 UTC 2007

Nothing yet on Boing Boing. Maybe they think I'm a kook. Or maybe my
crappy FastWeb ISP caused my message to be tagged as SPAM. Or maybe
the topic is too dangerous for them.

Others here, feel free to write Boing Boing too.
http://boingboing.net/suggest.html  Perhaps use the Wikipedia entry,
as a suggested link. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keith_Henson
I think that it is the clearest for an introduction to him.

Anyone here on Cryonet? They should know too.

Amara

--

Amara Graps, PhD      www.amara.com
INAF Istituto di Fisica dello Spazio Interplanetario (IFSI), Roma, ITALIA