[extropy-chat] [wta-talk] Fwd: Keith [Henson] Taken into Custody

Robert Bradbury robert.bradbury at gmail.com
Sat Feb 3 18:07:17 UTC 2007

I would propose a strategy.  Since it was easy enough for me to get the
number of the Prescott police dept. and the jail and the case number.  Make
this a *hot* topic in AZ before the hearing on Monday.  I.e. Why is AZ
executing a CA bench warrant?  Who contacted police to let them know where
Keith was?  This should all be available under FOI requests (if people don't
answer questions directly.)  My interaction with the Jail indicated that did
not have a clue as to whom they were holding.

If the CoS fingers are in this and behind this, then it is clear that it
should be brought into the light.

Robert