[extropy-chat] [wta-talk] Fwd: Keith [Henson] Taken into Custody

B.K. DeLong bkdelong at pobox.com
Sat Feb 3 22:29:17 UTC 2007

Have we generated a list of reporters who have covered this in the
past? I can track them down. Just need names and publications.

On 2/3/07, gts <gts_2000 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 03 Feb 2007 13:07:17 -0500, Robert Bradbury
> <robert.bradbury at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Why is AZ executing a CA bench warrant?
>
> I'm wondering the same.
>
>  From what I understand his alleged offense was a misdemeanor, not a
> felony, and this was only a bench warrant anyway. I'm no legal expert but
> I didn't think the feds got involved in such matters.
>
> -gts

B.K. DeLong (K3GRN)
bkdelong at pobox.com
+1.617.797.8471

http://www.wkdelong.org                    Son.
http://www.ianetsec.com                    Work.
http://www.bostonredcross.org             Volunteer.
http://www.carolingia.eastkingdom.org   Service.
http://bkdelong.livejournal.com             Play.

PGP Fingerprint:
38D4 D4D4 5819 8667 DFD5  A62D AF61 15FF 297D 67FE

FOAF:
http://foaf.brain-stream.org