[extropy-chat] Elvis Sightings

Ben Goertzel ben at goertzel.org
Sun Feb 4 01:08:42 UTC 2007

Yes, but in the case of CF, many of the replicators have been
respected scientists at decent universities... not just crackpots in
science fair experiments...

I don't really care about theoretical questions about hypothetical
situations, I'm more interesting in talking about the details of this
particular case, which you are not informed about...

Ben