[extropy-chat] Fwd: Keith [Henson] Taken into Custody

Ricardo Barreira rbarreira at gmail.com
Sun Feb 4 13:20:19 UTC 2007

Hello,

An important problem is that no mainstream media has picked up any
news on this yet. I wanted to try submitting a story on this to
slashdot, but would like to do it with a link to a respectful news
website.

People who can contact respectful journalists to run this, please do!

Regards,
Ricardo Barreira