[extropy-chat] Elvis Sightings (2)

Ben Goertzel ben at goertzel.org
Fri Feb 9 22:27:35 UTC 2007

Precisely.

The question is not whether there has been BS posted online about
CF.  Of course there has been.

The question is whether there has been non-BS published about CF.
And it seems to me very likely that there has been, also.

In fact, you can find a bunch of BS about quantum theory online too.
That BS does not invalidate the theory.

-- Ben