[extropy-chat] Elvis Sightings

John K Clark jonkc at att.net
Mon Feb 12 22:47:31 UTC 2007

: "spike" spike66 at comcast.net

> This CF discussion is remarkable in its longevity, perhaps the only thread
> to exceed in number of posts and length the gun thread that so consumed
> ExI-chat a few years ago.  This one has had far less personal
> recrimination.

Yes, but I want people to know that if from time to time I've gotten a bit,
ah, excited, it's not that I have lost respect for you, far far from it!
When somebody gives me a strong rebuttal I have more respect for them
not less. Everybody who has opposed me on this thread had been wrong,
every single one of them, but nevertheless none have been downright idiotic,
especially not Damien's remarks. He's still dead wrong of course,
but he's no idiot.

  John K Clark