[extropy-chat] Cold Fusion Survey

John K Clark jonkc at att.net
Tue Feb 13 01:03:09 UTC 2007

"Robin Hanson" <rhanson at gmu.edu>

>Do you understand that if p1A > p1B, then further research *is* justified?

No, I confess I do not understand that. I don't understand that at all. Not
one tinny tiny bit. When you are doing one thing that means you are not
doing something else. I tend to think there are other more productive things
you could doing with your time. Lots and lots of things, before you claim
this bullshit for further consideration.

Sure you can find lots of people smarter than me, but not on this issue, at
least none I've seen.

Bottom line, I just do not believe anyone I've seen mentioned has been shown
to be more correct than me on this issue. I of course am right, it just goes
without saying. Some true egotistical jerks claim to speak in the name of
God, but everybody knows only I truly do.

John K Clark