[extropy-chat] She's Such a Geek! contest

Emlyn emlynoregan at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 01:07:05 UTC 2007

Isn't that Lady Ada Lovelace? Where'd they get the Lady Lovelace Ada Byron
thing? Surely Byron was her maiden name, Ada was her first name, Lovelace
was her married name (that came with the title). Or am I misunderstanding
formal title protocol?

That's a very cool poster. Yeah, Ada Lovelace was not only the first code
geek, but also the first uber goth, geek chic chick. Hot hot hot!

Emlyn