[extropy-chat] global warming eats island

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Mon Jan 1 04:18:56 UTC 2007

> bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Keith Henson
> Subject: Re: [extropy-chat] global warming eats island
>
> At 10:26 PM 12/29/2006 +0000, Robert wrote:
>
> snip
>

> That's actually the wrong question.  Given that we want to keep the earth
> close to the current temperature or even cool it a bit...

Cool it a bit?  Why?  I woulda said warm it a bit.

> Although we don't now worry about too *little* CO2... Keith Henson

I sometimes worry about too little CO2.  If I were a plant I would be
worried about too little CO2.  Having too little oxygen would be no problem
however.

My attitude might be shaped by being a co-owner of 14000 trees, upon which
my retirement income depends.  May they bloom and grow.  In that sense I
have a negative carbon footprint.  Or it could be said that I devour more
than my fair share of the limited carbon resources in the atmosphere.