[extropy-chat] Sasha is alive!

Giu1i0 Pri5c0 pgptag at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 09:31:41 UTC 2007

I'm also not willing to listen to the "you might be immortal already,
so you don't have to do anything, halleluja" crowd. That is why I am
signed up with the Cryonics Institute.
Even if I firmly believed that I might be immortal already, I would
not want to miss the fun of the next few centuries.
G.