[extropy-chat] yo extropes

Brett Paatsch bpaatsch at bigpond.net.au
Fri Jan 5 08:55:49 UTC 2007

happy new year to ya's (even you'se american ones who might not be so fully
deserving of it)

I know I don't write much but I read the digest and its good to see some of
the ol' gang is still alive and kickin'.

I miss some of the detail by just scanning the digest.  Sasha is alive! for
instance, as a header, promises some pretty good news, I never met Sasha but
I like those who liked him, and he seemed to pass on under sad
circumstances, anyways, as a slightly experienced reader of the list I do
wonder if isn't a bit of Robert Bradbury over enthusiasm.
Perhaps I'll check the archives when I have time.

Good health to all. Especially Amara, Stu, Natasha, Eliezer, Hal, and ah
heck to many others to mention but if you remember me I remember you.

Been watchin that futures market stuff coming along nicely Robin.

Brett