[extropy-chat] yo extropes

Brett Paatsch bpaatsch at bigpond.net.au
Sun Jan 7 13:31:42 UTC 2007

> From: Natasha Vita-More <natasha at natasha.cc>

>>I know I don't write much but I read the digest and its good to see some
>>of
>>the ol' gang is still alive and kickin'.
>
> Better than ever!

That's the 'spirit'. Good to hear :-)

>>Been watchin that futures market stuff coming along nicely Robin.
>
> Do you urls re Robin's work  that you want to share with us?
>
> Natasha

Not offhand.  Though it probably likely to be instructive to Google
"Robin Hanson" + pretty_much_any_topic_in_this_area - (I say,
not having bothered to have done it myself).

What *I've* been impressed with, and what *I* associate with a trend
in the direction, supported by Robin's work, though they may not be
themselves aware of it and perhaps Robin may not be either, is the recent
establishment of Betfair in Australia, following its being granted a licence
in the state of  Tasmania.

Brett