[extropy-chat] Background, was Signing up for cryonics :)

Chris Petersen moses2k at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 20:58:45 UTC 2007

From: Keith Henson <hkhenson at rogers.com>
>Hi back.

>Can you tell us a bit about your background?

Well, I'm 24, from Minnesota, and I suppose I first learned about
transhumanism about a year & a half ago by linking to AGIRI while
researching game AI.  I've been lurking SL4, agi-list, and ext-chat for
awhile now.  Since reading Yudkowsky's LOGI some time ago, I'd decided to
study AI, cog-sci, & the rest in hope of eventually being able to help with
an AGI/FAI project.  I have some small programming experience, and my
favorite color is undefinedvalue.

I also play the piano & draw pictures...on paper.  Here's a sample of the
latter: picasaweb.google.com/Moses2k

Here's to living in interesting times.

-Chris